Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(December 11, 2001)





disinformation, aspartame and the ideal gift...



I hadn't been to Disinformation.com for a while, and had forgotten how good it is... an article on the dangers of aspartame (nutra-sweet), linked off to this rather scary site (if you've ever drunk diet coke - and yes, Jon I'm talking to you - STOP!)

That was primarily a message to Jon Eccles, not Jon Sullivan whose website is devoted to diet coke:

"I love Diet Coke. Just for the taste of it. I can't stand the syrupiness of regular soft drinks. The new can sucks, but we can't have everything. I find myself drinking several cans a day. I finally had to start going to warehouse stores to buy cases in bulk. A day without Diet Coke just doesn't feel right."

and who knows all about the dangers of aspartame already - "According to these loons, if you drink Diet Coke you will eventually be reduced to a twitching, nauseous, impotant, basket case. Then you'll die of brain cancer. Gee.... Aspartame's been around for a long time (30 years). Why aren't we all dropping dead? BECAUSE IT'S BULLSHIT YOU LOSERS!!!! I just love the way these wackos latch on to a piece of evidence and then run with it, leaving context, other evidence, and all common sense behind "

Even Jon cannot doubt that Diet Coke is less dense than non-diet Coke.


Anyway, browsing through the site (Disinformation.com,remember?), I eventually ended up at Global Terrorism.com, and from there found this.

Which is what I want for christmas.




posted by Anonymous 16:13
Comments: Post a Comment