Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(February 26, 2002)




The guardian website published my haiku. It's signed anon and is the third one down for Monday 25 Feb - the one about daffodils being fooled by climate change - and whilst it's not the best haiku for that day even, it is mine and I am pleased.

(I did submit an earlier one, but due to poor syllable-counting skills it didn't really meet the criteria. I wrote it on the day after the tories elected their new leader, and corrected it should have read

Ian Duncan Smith -
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahaha


- pedants will not that the lack of any reference to the season also marks it out as a not-a-proper-haiku).

(I promise that is the only poetry I will EVER publish here).



posted by Unknown 17:01
Comments: Post a Comment