Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(April 09, 2002)



Avoiding DIY...



I'm meant to be painting. I've been painting for three days now, when I havn't been hanging or stripping wallpaper or filling great holes with packet after packet of polyfiller.

Outside it's sunny.

If I had a monorail in my garden I could go round and round, not thinking about Neat Pink or Water Blue....

last week I was here, now I am here, and all too soon I will be back at work, looking back on my paint rolling days with wistful nostalgia.

Still, musn't grumble...
posted by Unknown 09:47
Comments: Post a Comment