Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(April 04, 2002)




Papa's got a brand new blog



I have made a new blog, which I have called Discursus, for reasons which are explained in the blog.

It is for the cut and thrust of intellectual debate. Unfortunately its founder isn't intellectual enough to add a comments box, so can someone mail me and tell me how?

Incidentally, my lovely new stained glass window is in, so come and see it. Jeff designed it, and my friend Liz Taylor (no, really) made it and installed it.

Not much worth linking to that I've been able to find recently, to be blunt. This has excited me far more than it will excite any of you, here is a joke war and here is the reality.


posted by Anonymous 22:17
Comments: Post a Comment