Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(April 10, 2002)



Situationist advertising...



(I'm avoiding decorating again)

There was that thing in the eighties and nineties, a kind of post-anarchopunk, situationista sort of London kind of thing - and by this point you either know what I'm talking about or you don't - and when I stumbled over this I came over all nostalgic, so here are links to Mark Pawson's website -(he always typified this kind of stuff for me and I really like his Tee Shirt designs, little books and compelling collections of - stuff), the inspirational Autonomous Astronauts Association, the frequently less than inspirational Stuart Home and of course Luther Blissett...does this particular sub-sub cultural thread have a generic name?
posted by Unknown 14:41
Comments: Post a Comment