Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(May 01, 2002)


Can it be true????

Do you want a 100" tv, and be able to watch football, play games, video and DVD all on a giant screen? All for less than a Tenner!!! THEN CHECK THIS OUT.

Some public spirited people on eBay and Yahoo auctions are selling secret plans for building this incredible device but by following THIS link you can get the secret plans for free, zilch, gratis.

I know the device ain't pretty, but a technically minded person, the very antithesis of Jeff, with the ability to wield a stanley knife, should be able to improve on the basic concept.

I would be surprised if Jon, hi Jon long time no see, could not find a way to avoid the tv 180 degree vertical twist thing.

Anyway, call me gulible, but I have just sent a £5.00 check off to buy the special Fresnel lens (the secret behind the device) I will let you know as soon as I am watching Corry on a screen bigger than my bed. In the mean time, let me know what you think....

Ron
posted by Anonymous 18:22
Comments: Post a Comment