Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(May 11, 2002)



How Sad Am I?



I am really looking forward to the annual festival of televised voyeurism known as Big Brother. I am so sad, I have even sent channel 4 a suggestion for a BB task, copied and pasted for your delectation (is that a word?)
:::::::::::::::::::I think a great idea for a Big Brother task, would be a day, or days, with a simple swear box. Contestants would be forced to keep the language down or lose money from their budget. I think they would find it quite challenging. The contestants could even be kept unaware of the reason that money is coming out of their budget and they could have to work it out for themselves. This idea could also be applied to irritating "catch-phrases" the contestants may have. If a running total of their food/luxury budget were to be constantly displayed, lots of fun could be had with the contestants.:::::::::::Good job I had no street cred to start with.

posted by Anonymous 23:08
Comments: Post a Comment