Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(May 10, 2002)



old news...



I just found a .txt document that I had cut and pasted a couple of links into a while ago with the intention of putting them up here. So here they are:

make yourself in lego

the curiously addictive alphabet synthesis machine

and here is the one that I was about to paste into the .txt document for future reference but which I may as well point you to now as we are both here (as it were):

Flash fun.

I hope that has helped.






posted by Unknown 17:14
Comments: Post a Comment