Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(July 26, 2002)


Christians - can't live with them, can't feed them to lions...



So baroque and confused is the ideology of modern christians that when I found these Christian pants I could not work out whether they are serious pants or taking the piss pants...similarly, this Christian erotica ("My wife and I love God; we also love each other. My wife loves me with an incredibly generous, unselfish love. She models God's graciousness to me, for she delights in blessing me. She loves to make love to me. And God watches...I like to watch, too. It's an incredible turn-on for me to see someone enjoying sex. Nothing is more powerful, sexually, than seeing my wife aroused. And it seems like nothing arouses her more than pleasuring me. We've got a great deal! And I watch. And God watches...) is too creepy to be serious, but - well, I really don't know.






posted by Unknown 08:29
Comments: Post a Comment