Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(September 27, 2002)


no food here, so you can look Jon...



Due to puta problems, I've been offline for a little while, but thanks to the wonders of a dusty old 300mhz p2 - I'm Back!

Shame that so little seems to have happened in my absence - not here especially but on the internet as a whole - sure, there is a nice lego dope photo story and a genuinely surprising optical illusion - and yes, I did check in photoshop - but the internet seems - well, a bit dull, I suppose. Or am I just becoming more jaded? Ho Hum.


posted by Unknown 13:53
Comments: Post a Comment