Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(October 01, 2002)


...but I know what I like...



I don't know what netzwissenschaft.de/kuenst means (other than it's a german site) but what they have is an enormous great list of links to net based artists.

There are some familiar names - Blixa Bargeld (who used to be in - or is still in - the german-industrial-noise-terrorist band einsturzenden neubauten - incidentally, the best joke my dad ever made was whilst I was making him watch neubauten on The Tube - and there they were with their drills and welding stuff being all big and noisy and serious, and my dad says "oh, I think I've seen these in concert" and so I look at him and he says "yes, on the M6 - roadworks just south of Keele Services" - ok, maybe it wasn't such a great joke, but I laughed).

Other names on the list are less familiar but equally worth a look - these people do quicktime videos of choreographed robots, and Applied Autonomy have converted a large vehicle to write enormous words on the road as it drives along....maybe the internet isn't going stale after all.


posted by Unknown 20:38
Comments: Post a Comment