Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(October 02, 2002)


we're only making flans with nigel(la)...



I saw Nigella Lawson today (in Waterstones, post book signing) .

And you know what?

MDL - chunky and loads - and I mean LOADS - of slap.

But kind of cute with it.

Anyway, I had a brief look for obsessive Nigella fan sites but couldn't find any - and I couldn't find any Nigella/Jamie Oliver Slash Fiction (which seems like a real gap in the market - I may write some if my long planned Mel/Sue slash fiction gets beyond the idle daydream stage). The best I could come up with was this picture of her playing croquet in a sedan chair.Ho hum.

I do have a theory as to why she has such an awful name - if you swap the gender, this classic verse holds true:

"...And he said: "Son, this world is rough
And if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough
And I knew I wouldn't be there to help ya along.
So I give ya that name and I said goodbyeI knew you'd have to get tough or die
And it's the name that helped to make you strong..."

So there you go.
posted by Unknown 14:26
Comments: Post a Comment