Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(December 29, 2002)


and god bless us one and all...



So, we are finally into that annual grey purgatory - xmas excess is over and the new year hasn't yet begun...I suppose there ought to be some sort of review of the year or list of predictions for the next, but I can't be bothered (can you?)...the only thing of any real interest of course is the build up to my fortieth birthday...and so, the first of many wishlists:

clothing with built in security cameras (and not subtle ones)...

books for the bath...

My own mini-me...

permission to go here...(please, Sue - PLEASE...)




posted by Unknown 11:35
Comments: Post a Comment