Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(January 11, 2003)


Thinking of titles:
opinions divided
(white frost on the car)...



As mentioned before, The Guardian has an ongoing haiku competition. I made another one (it's the Kate Winslett one here) - it's not especially good, but you know, it's a national newspaper site and I was pleased they published it (the fact that they almost certainly publish all that are submitted does not in any way diminish my pleasure).

Anyway, Simon came round last night and after I had shown him, he stood over me and made me read this diatribe against the proloferation of "joke" haiku. What can I say? the article is completely right on all counts, there is no defence.

I'm still pleased mine is in the Guardian though.


posted by Unknown 11:29
Comments: Post a Comment