Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(February 03, 2003)


Your correspondent writes (again)

So, a late night conversation with Jeff, and he wants me to post more regularly. "Why don't you be our war correspondent?" he says. I'm not very keen at first. Alright I did the World Cup, but I did it quite frivolously, and you just can't be like that about a war.

The more I think about it though, the more I like the idea, so here I am throwing my hat into the ring.

So, as an example of my more mature approach, I won't be repeating any remarks I may have made to the effect that "the Superbowl's been and gone, so they'll try and fit the war in before the baseball season begins".

Having said that, the war is scheduled to kick off in mid-March, and the first baseball games are on the 25th, so maybe Bush is hoping it'll all be over in 10 days.

Watch this space.



posted by Anonymous 00:31
Comments: Post a Comment