Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(April 09, 2003)


germ free adolescents...





Wim Delvoye mainly does fantastic - truly fantastic - stained glass windows, often using x-rays. He also did the pic above and a far ruder one in a similar (blue) vein, featuring felatio and which I toyed with using instead of the tongues one...it came down to the fact that the kids quite often wander in when I'm posting and although I'm happy to talk about "special cuddles" and seeds and eggs and so on, I think I'll pass on the whole bj thing for a year or two.
posted by Unknown 20:19
Comments: Post a Comment