Contact

Accidents aren't naughty is made deliberately. Any of the contributors can be reached via jeff.

Tick the box to make links open in new windows


Archives

News

BBC

Newspapers

Google News

Indymedia



Fun

Popbitch

B3TA

Landover Baptist

Local

Bristol Indymedia

Bristolian

Bristol Online

This 

page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


(June 18, 2003)


blue blood filth and living like it's 2000AD...





I don't like woodlice; I don't dislike them as much as I used to, (living in Bristol where the woodlice are glossy black and the size of your big toe you kind of get desensitised) but I don't like them. Unlike Asimov, I could never put them in my mouth; I certainly can't imagine ever eating them. Did you know that Woodlice have blue blood? They have Haemocyanin instead of Haemoglobin, which uses copper to bind oxygen rather than iron.

Which is nice.

Elsewhere, people are getting sentimental about their household appliances, and the advertising potential of the homeless is being realised. Which is all a bit Judge Dredd...there will be belly wheels and those cool flying surfboards (Free Chopper!) before we know it...


posted by Unknown 08:38
Comments: Post a Comment